Marantz 2010 – Parts
Marantz 2010 - Details
The Marantz 2010 receiver also known as the "Baby Marantz" combines all Marantz high-performance features into a physically smaller size. It will fit nicely on any shelf or table. Despite it's lower wattage and smaller form factor it still sounds several times bigger than it is. The receiver has inputs for tape, phono and auxiliary as well as quick-connect output terminals for main and remote speakers. The Marantz 2010 produces a full 10 Watts continuous power into 8 Ω speakers, from 40 Hz to 20 kHz, with THD and Inter-modulation under 1.0%.
This precision-constructed receiver also has the Gyro-Touch tuning for accurate reception; plus FM muting push switch, which eliminates inter-station noise when tuning. With built-in ferrite AM antenna and advanced solid-state circuitry throughout.
Marantz 2010 - Specifications
- Years: 1972-1973
- Produced (Estimate): 50,000
- Retail Price: $200
- Channels: 2
- Power Output Continuous Rated (per channel, both channels operating simultaneously): 10 Watts at 4 and 8Ω;
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power: 1.0% max. (distortion decreases as output is lowered)
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption At rated output, both channel operating : 95 Watts
- Idling Power (volume control at Zero) : 20 Watts
- Dimensions: 14-11/64 x 4-23/32 x 11-1/32 inches
- Weight: 17.6lbs