Marantz 2220 – Parts
Marantz 2220 - Details
Traditional Marantz quality and high performance make the exciting Marantz 2220 a lot of receiver for little money. With utmost reliability, it offers 40 Watts continuous RMS into 8 ohm speakers, from 40 Hz to 20kHz with total harmonic and inter-modulation distortion less than 0.5%. Frequency response is an amazing +/-1dB! The professional preamp control section includes provisions for record changes, tape decks, etc., plus precision control over virtually every audio variable. Behind the anodized front panel are: low-noise, low-distortion FET, RF and IF circuitry; massive heat sinks; and automatic protection for internal circuitry and associated speakers. Completely enclosed metal chassis is finished in simulated walnut.
Marantz 2220 - Specifications
- Years: 1973-1974
- Retail Price: $300
- Power Output Continuous Rated (per channel, both channels operating simultaneously): 20 Watts at 8Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power: 0.9% max. (distortion decreases as output is lowered)
- Damping Factor: 45
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption at rated output, both channel operating : 140 Watts
- Idling Power (volume control at Zero) : 22 Watts
- Dimensions: 17-5/16 x 5-3/8 x 14-3/8 inches
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
*Description from Marantz brochure. Specs from Service and Owners Manual.