Marantz 2285 - Details
The Marantz 2285 produces a full 85 Watts continuous power into 8 Ω speakers, from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, with THD and Inter-modulation under 0.08%. The receiver has inputs for tape, phono and auxiliary as well as quick-connect output terminals for main and remote speakers.
Marantz 2285 - Specifications
- Years: 1977
- Produced (Estimate): 6,149
- Retail Price: $670
- Channels: 2
- Power Output Continuous Rated (per channel, both channels operating simultaneously): 85 Watts at 8Ω;
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power: 0.08% max.
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption At rated output, both channel operating : 430 Watts
- Idling Power (volume control at Zero) : 47 Watts
- Dimensions: 17-5/16" wide x 5-3/8" high x 14-3/8" deep
- Weight: 37.4 lbs