Marantz 2215B – Parts
Marantz 2215B - Details
The Marantz 2215B receiver has inputs for tape, phono and auxiliary as well as quick-connect output terminals for main and remote speakers. The Marantz 2015 produces a full 15 Watts per channel continuous power into 8 Ω speakers, from 40 Hz to 20 kHz, with THD and Inter-modulation under 0.8%.
This precision-constructed receiver also has the Gyro-Touch tuning for accurate reception; plus FM muting push switch, which eliminates inter-station noise when tuning. With built-in ferrite AM antenna and advanced solid-state circuitry throughout.
Marantz 2215B - Specifications
- Years: 1973-1977
- Produced (Estimate): 147,000
- Retail Price: $250
- Channels: 2
- Power Output Continuous Rated (per channel, both channels operating simultaneously): 15 Watts at 8Ω;
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power: 0.8% max. (distortion decreases as output is lowered)
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption At rated output, both channel operating : 95 Watts
- Idling Power (volume control at Zero) : 25 Watts
- Dimensions: 16-7/8 x 4-7/8 x 11-5/16 inches
- Weight: 20.9 lbs