Marantz 2250B – Parts
Marantz 2250B - Details
The Marantz 2250 produces a full 50 Watts continuous power into 8 Ω speakers, from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, with THD and Inter-modulation under 0.25%. The receiver has inputs for tape, phono and auxiliary as well as quick-connect output terminals for main and remote speakers.
This precision-constructed receiver also has the Gyro-Touch tuning for accurate reception; plus FM muting push switch, which eliminates inter-station noise when tuning. With built-in ferrite AM antenna and advanced solid-state circuitry throughout.
Marantz 2250B - Specifications
- Years: 1976-1977
- Produced (Estimate): 3,700
- Retail Price: $550
- Channels: 2
- Power Output Continuous Rated (per channel, both channels operating simultaneously): 50 Watts at 8Ω;
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power: 0.25% max. (distortion decreases as output is lowered)
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption At rated output, both channel operating : 220 Watts
- Idling Power (volume control at Zero) : 35 Watts
- Dimensions: 17-3/8" wide x 5-3/8" high x 14" deep
- Weight: 33.7 lbs